Pricing & Plans
Whatever the size of your organization or brand. There’s a perfect plan for you.
All our plans give you unlimited requests, revisions, and access to source files on approved design projects. You also automatically own the copyright of all designs delivered to you
Popular for larger corporations
Are you planning a campaign? Need higher volumes of graphic designs monthly, or have you got a one-time project that requires an option not included in our standard plans? Let’s chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
You own 100% copyright to all design files delivered to you. Your files will come in the native Adobe formats, JPG, PNG, and Adobe PDF format. You can also request for the source files for your designs.
It means exactly what it sounds like. Unlimited. You can request as many designs as you need every month. However, If you added many design requests today, it sure doesn’t mean all the designs will be delivered tomorrow. Instead, your design requests are added to a queue, and our designers deliver them to you daily, one after the other.
Our unlimited design solution covers multiple design services within one plan so that you can maximize your plan efficiently. Available services include Graphic Design, Custom Illustrations, and Presentation Design. Depending on your plan, the possibilities are endless.
- Logos & Identity Design
- Social media graphics
- Print and Digital Flyer design
- Packaging design
- Merchandise and promotional item design
- Podcast graphics
- Custom multipage slides
- Ready-to-use slide templates featuring:
- Custom embedded graphics
- Slides will be delivered in PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Animated transitions are included
- Illustrated Logos
- Custom Infographics
- Lettering & typography
- Illustrated banners
- Merchandise graphics illustrations
Our unlimited graphic design packages are packed with almost everything you need to win. Still, there are specific creative projects or offerings that we do not offer under the standard plans. For example, we do NOT support or offer the following under our standard plans:
- Extremely complex art illustrations
- Interactive and editable PDF documents
- Complex photo manipulation
- Digital painting and game assets
- 3D/CAD/Architectural design and deliverables
- Wed design, programming, coding or HTML, CSS.
- Figma or other UI/UX Designs
- Formats outside our supported file types
- Content writing, copywriting, text to images, copy, or market research.
- Complex animated explainer videos.
Design requests are made within our design management platform. Simply input the following information. (Think of this as you are briefing your designer). We recommend you set up your brand vault and information beforehand, making it easy for your design to follow brand specifications.
- Select the type of design you want.
- Describe the design you need.
- Attach any files, assets, images, or inspirations.
- Add copy and any other text you want to your design.
- Post your request.
Design files are delivered in standard Adobe files: pdf, ai, and png. Presentation files are delivered in PPTX files and Google Slides files. You can also access editable source files for all your design projects.
There are no other hidden fees. You pay the monthly subscription to your plan, and that’s it: no other costs or hidden drama.
Pixanow is US based company and all our taxes are filed with the IRS. We ensure you do not have to worry about taxes. Please download our W9 form here